Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bridal Shower

My sisters ( mainly Flossie) threw me a very nice bridal shower this weekend. They did a wonderful job and I really enjoyed it. I think the best part about all of it was a game where everyone had to fill out questions about me and then she made me fill it out at the same time. The person who got the most right won the prize. Well, I couldn't answer the questions myself so I didn't figure anyone else would be able to either. There were questions like your favorite TV show? Your favorite band? Your favorite store to shop in? These answers change based on what is on netflix and what Eric has playing. ( I am a strong, independent person who has her own taste, but Eric definitely controls the music in our relationship. He does have great taste)

Then Flossie made me play that game guessing what Eric would say to certain questions. If i got it wrong i had to load my mouth with bubble gum. I think i know Eric pretty well but there were some unfair questions. Like what is his favorite band. No way anyone knows that, not even Eric, because it changes from day to day.

The favorite game of the day was when Flossie divided the groups into teams and they had to dress my mom and Eric's mom in a wedding dress made of toilet paper. They both told me not to post the pictures on facebook but no one said my blog was out!





Since most of my nieces and nephews, with the addition of some other kids, attended the shower, they all wanted to help open the presents.







There were some very cute decorations, including a line of pictures of Eric and I growing up and then together.


4 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you opening presents with 50 children surrounding you. Just think, that is how Christ would have had it be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the pictures of the moms with toilet paper wedding dresses. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Cute pictures! She is very sweet! I am also planning a bridal shower for my best friend. She is marrying the love of her life in one of the prettiest wedding venues. I have to say the place is gorgeous and I can’t wait to share the pictures with you.

    ReplyDelete